My name is Adriana and I am from Norwalk, California. I enjoy collaborating with different teams to achieve our goals. I have a knack for learning hands-on, and was raised to be hard working no matter the position I hold. I am a compassionate and dedicated individual who loves seeing projects through from start to finish.
Gender & Sexuality Studies • May 2012
Brand Manager • May 2013 - Present
● Responsible for conception, creation, and execution of all multi-team marketing projects.
● Manage local and remote teams in Korea, USA, and the Philippines.
● Plan and oversee of all forms of public communication: Blogs, social media, landing pages, vlogs, and live streams.
● Sole translator for new software content. Responsible for the Spanish speaking community in Latin America/Spain since 2013.
● Primary contact for Latin American collaboration with PayU, a Colombia based payment provider that services many Latin countries with unique payment methods, and UOL, our Brazilian partner.
● Dramatically increased reach, interaction and market volume across all Latin American countries.
● Implemented new and popular marketing resources, blogs, vlogs, and Facebook Live.
Executive Administrative Assistant • December 2007 - September 2013
Administration & E-Commerce
● Worked directly under the president managing professional daily activities.
● Tasked with supervising and coordinating office productivity and managing all domestic/international online sales through eBay, Amazon, and proprietary company website.
Cultivating a strong team with inspiration, creativitiy, and organization has lead me to building a strong Branding team at ESTsoft Inc. Each team member understands their duties and is driven by their passion for productivity, and know when to reach out to ask for help.